People who viewed this item also viewed: 26205, 26164, 104751, 26834, 32613
- The United States Army in the American Civil War by Joseph Miranda
- The Battle of Plevna by Joseph Miranda
- Force Analysis: The Japanese Army in WWII by John Whitman
- Soviet Invasion of Hungary, 1956 by Lew Ritter
- (FYI) Fighting Joe Hooker by Joseph Miranda
- (FYI) Frederick the Not So Great by William Stroock
- (FYI) Hunt for the Konigsberg by John Brown
- (FYI) Spanish Pilots in the Soviet Air Force, 1941-45 by Javier Romero
- (FYI) The Amphibious Japanese Suicide Tank by Timothy J. Kutta
- (FYI) Data FIle: Regulars and Volunteers: The US Army in 1898 by John Burtt
Description: The Empires at War Series simulates battles of the mid-19th century. This issue contains rules for two battles in the series: Chancellorsville and Plevna. Chancellorsville occured during the American Civil War in May of 1863. Plevna was a battle of the Russo-Turkish War of 1877-78.
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.