People who viewed this item also viewed: 26834, 26205, 35344, 104751, 26322
- To the Gates of Vienna by Maciej Jonasz
- Germantown by Christopher Perello
- Tiger by the Tail by Gilberto Villahermosa
- Catalan Grand Company by Erik Hildinger
- Ambush on Blackhorse Convoy by Kelly Bell
- (FYI) Flavius Josephus by Jim Bloom
- (FYI) Declaration of Paris and the American Civil War by John D. Beatty
- (FYI) The House at St. Baussant by Charles H. Bogart
- (FYI) India vs. the Pirates by Carl Otis Schuster
Description: This simulation covers the campaign of 1863 which represented the culmination of the epic, centuries-long conflict between the Hapsburg and Ottoman Empires. The map stretches from Belgrade to Vienna. Each turn represents one month. Each hex is 12 miles. Each unit represents between 1,000 and 10,000 men.
If you see errors or missing data in this entry, please feel free to log in and edit it. Anyone with a Gmail account can log in instantly.