- Our DMCA-compliant copyright policy may be found here.
- Our Classified Marketplace policy may be found here.
If you believe that any content on www.trovestar.com (the "Site") infringes on a copyright you own, control or for which you are authorized to please notify us concerning any such alleged copyright infringement taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("DMCA Notice") and delivering it to Trovestar's Designated Copyright Agent.
Upon receipt of the Notice, Trovestar will review your complaint and take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site. If Trovestar removes or disables access to content in response to a Notice, we may notify the user with details about the Notice so that they can submit a counter-notice. Trovestar may also send a complete copy of the Notice to users. Trovestar further reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate accounts and site privileges of persons subject to multiple infringement complaints in its sole discretion.
All information you provide via our web link (below), email or via mail may be provided in our discretion to the uploader of any allegedly infringing materials.
Our Copyright Complaint Form is found here.
If you'd prefer not to use our form, please provide the following information to our Designated Copyright Agent:
- State your full legal name and the name of your business (if applicable and such business is the copyright owner or otherwise authorized with respect to the applicable copyright). Include your physical mailing address, telephone number (including country code) and email address.
Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. Your notice must include
- the specific material that you claim is infringing; and
- the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found; and
- a URL to the original work and/or the published document and page number where the original work appears
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
Sign and deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Trovestar's Designated Copyright Agent. If sending via email, an electronic signature via typing your full name or other electronic method of signature shall suffice.Trovestar Copyright Agent
PO Box 3139
Edgartown MA 02539